Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Menu Board

I have a new obsession...it is called Pinterest and it is addicting.  You sign up for the website and you can tag anything online onto your Pinterest page.  They categorize your pins so you can have fashion pins, DIY pins, quilt pins etc. I like it to catalogue crafts I want to do or clothes I want.  In my pinning I came across a menu planner that Emily pinned.  I have a ton of extra picture frames sitting around so I went to the office, got a piece of scrapbook paper and cut it to the frame size.  I made days of the week labels in word and printed them along with the word MENU. I cut it all out and pasted it on the scrapbook paper.  Then I connected an overhead marker from my teaching supply box with some ribbon and hung the menu board in my kitchen. Eventually I want to hot glue magnets on the menu board and put it on the fridge.  Sorry for the poor quality picture but my phone camera flash was reflecting off of the glass.  PS if you have a circut or silhouette this would come out much nicer I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment