Thursday, July 14, 2011

Heath Bar Blondies

We had some extra Heath Bar pieces left over from when I make Hello Dolly Bars so I decided to browse Pinterest to see what recipes were out there for Heath Bar cookies.  While searching the pins I found this super easy (and yummy) recipe for Heath Bar blondies.  Less time and less effort sounded good to me!! The recipe is from the blog Lovin' From the Oven.


1 cup All Purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped Heath Bars (I used 1/2 cup Heath toffee bits and 1/2 cup caramel chips)

1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.) Cream together the brown sugar and melted butter. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until blended.
3.) Stir in the Heath Bars and pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
4.) Bake for 30-35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment